Mar Kostich Photography - Gallery 1

Gallery1 *** Gallery2 *** Gallery3 *** Gallery4

Hairy Bush Viper

Hairy Bush Viper (Atheris hispida)

iStock# 13934676

American Crocodile

American Crocodile (Crocodylus acutus) photographed in the Tarcoles River, Costa Rica

iStock# 22587990

Red-eyed Tree Frog

Red-eyed Treed Frog (Agalychnis callidryas)iStock# 8091835

Rainforest Waterfall

This image was taken about five miles dues west of Punta Banco. Punta Banco is a small village on the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica just near the Panamanian border. iStock# 22781857

Bush Viper - Red Phase

Variable Bush Viper (Atheris squamigera). Bush Vipers come from Africa. In this sub-species about 80% are green. The other 20% can be almost any color, as in this rare red phase. iStock# 9761569

Satanic Leaf Tailed Gecko

Satanic Leaf Tailed Gecko (Uroplatus phantasticus). Named for their horns and "leaf" like tail. iStock# 71741097

White Tiger

White Tiger - Juvenile. White tigers are not a seperate sub species of tiger. They are simply a genetic aboration. iStock#

Splendid Leaf Frog

Splendid Leaf Frog (Cruziohyla calcarifer) iStock# 70759829